Yes. All Newsha products have ISO22000, ISO9001, HACCP and health certificates; the related information has been printed on the packages.
We recommend 170 ml for each teabag.
Our products do not contain ingredients like wheat, rye and oat. So, they are gluten-free.
Yes, Newsha teas and herbal infusions are dairy-free.
Pregnant and breastfeeding moms should consult with their doctors or midwives before drinking any kind of herbal drinks.
Payment and Delivery
- Direct Bank transfer (FPX).
- Credit / Debit card (Via PayPal)
- Delivery normally takes up to 10 working days.
- Delivery cost will be calculated upon check out
- All customers of our online purchase agree to be bound by all terms and conditions, policies and procedures incorporated herein by reference.
- The orders will only be processed after the payment is verified.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders in the event of unavailability of the products concerned.
- Goods sold are not refundable, returnable or exchangeable.